Parents' Day Out
The mission of the Parent's Day Out (PDO) program at FUMC is to nurture children and their families by providing a physically and emotionally safe Christian environment.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 am -2 pm
Our goal is that each child:
- Develop an ability to communicate effectively with care givers and playmate, to hear and imitate sounds used to form words, and to understand and follow simple instructions.
- Develop a growing concept of the relationship of numbers, time, space, and shapes.
- Have opportunities for using art and craft materials and develop an increasing appreciation of form, color, and texture.
- Become aware that each person is worthy of God's love and the love of other human beings.
- Experience the loving care of adults whose own lives demonstrate commitment to the Christian community.
Care giver Qualification and Ratios:
- All caregivers have passed background and health checks. They are also CPR and First Aid Certified.
Infants - 3:1
Toddler - 6:1
Preschooler - 6:1
$160.00 for 6 weeks to 18 Months
$140.00 for 19 Months and up
Registration fee - $25
Supply Fee - $25
( these fees are one time due at the time of registration)
For program questions please reach out to the PDO Director - Kim Pfaff - 972-849-3659 or 972-563-6274