9:30 - 10:30 am
ADULT BIBLE STUDIES
Tuesdays at 11:00 am
UNITED METHODIST MEN
8:00 am Second Sunday of each month
6:00 pm First Monday of each month
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
[Call the church office for more information. 972.563.6274]
How can you help? Please see below!!
The ministries of our Church are focused on and supportive of FUMC Terrell’s Vision Statement; Building Faith, Building Community, Building for Future Generations. Within Terrell, America we are building strong and lasting partnerships with TISD, The Share Center, Serenity Corner, and the Terrell State Hospital. So, let’s zoom in on how you can help.
At the Burnett Early Child Development Center
- The school year has begun! We currently have 12 volunteers - considering applying for a badge and joining in on the fun!
- Consider making small cash donations noting “Burnett” on the memo line. The Missions Committee will use these funds as specific needs arise.
With the Share Center
- Contribute weekly to our “Live to Give” ministries with donations of personal hygiene, house cleaning, and Laundry items. Drop-offs are in the donation station in the Sanctuary or in your Sunday School classroom. The need for these supplies is great so please help as you can.
At Serenity Corner (assisting Terrell’s homeless)
- Second Friday of each month at 5:00 pm, we collect 3 large donated casseroles at the Fellowship Hall, enough to feed 25-30 people. To sign up, please contact Launny Thies at 469-474-4160.
- Contribute weekly to our “Live to Give” ministries with donations of personal hygiene items and foods that required no heat to cook or a can opener to open. Drop off in the donation station in the Sanctuary.
- Consider making small cash donations noting “Serenity Corner” on the memo line. The Missions Committee will use these funds as specific needs arise.
For the Terrell State Hospital
- The Methodist Women bake and deliver cakes monthly to celebrate patient and family birthdays. Contact Diane King for the monthly schedule.
- Contribute donations of personal hygiene items. No sharp items and glass containers are OK only for perfumes. Drop off donations in the Church Office, attention Anne Davidson.